- 1926 - 1929: Druid Club (local frat, merges with Theta Upsilon Omega)
- ca. 1930 - 1932: Sigma Lambda Pi (ΣΛΠ)
The Druid Club, a local organization that later merged with Theta Upsilon Omega, purchased this house in 1926. Eight Druids moved into the house at the outset, but it could comfortably board 15 men.
According to The Muhlenberg Weekly, the house was “one of the fine new spacious homes of the Cassone development, just east of the campus and its location makes it especially convenient for the members of the organization.”
Sigma Lambda Pi moved in for a short time after before their merge with Phi Epsilon Pi in 1932.