1995 - present: Phi Mu (ΦΜ)
This home was built in 1948 by Andrew Rosetti of the Allentown Tile and Marble Company. The Rosettis owned the home until 1958, at which point it was purchased by Walter and Sophie Bollier; Walter was president of the Phoenix Silk Company. Walter passed away in 1966, and the home remained in Sophie's hands until her death in 1984.
The College acquired the property around this time, and it served as the Chaplain's residence until 1990. It seems to have housed the Economics Department in 1990-91, and then was converted to a student residence. In 1995, the sisters of Phi Mu moved in.
Visit Origins of Sororities at Muhlenberg to learn more.