1948 - 1960: Phi Epsilon Pi (ΦΕΠ)
Phi Epsilon Pi, chartered at Muhlenberg in 1932, went inactive for a short time during World War II, and re-established at this Fulton Street house in 1948, living here continuously until its move to campus in 1960.
"In the early evening of October 6, 1949 the Phi Ep Fraternity House, located at 44 South Fulton Street was seriously damaged as a result of a fire which broke out in one of the third story rooms. The dislodged fraters were given temporary housing through the fine fraternal spirit of the other houses on campus. Repairs to the damaged dwelling were begun almost immediately, and in December the house was reopened." -1951 Ciarla