1924 - 1932: Delta Theta (ΔΘ)
The Delta Theta fraternity lived in this house, built in 1918, from 1924 until 1932. During this time, the house overlooked College Heights from a steep hill in Allentown's West End, and though it still stands today, the neighborhood surrounding it has since been further developed. In 1940, the house was turned into a Montessori School by Ada V. Wright who had been teaching since 1915. Check out this Morning Call article for a full history of the house.